My thanks to you, people of Crossroads.

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

My thanks to you, people of Crossroads.

Postby AmyD » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:53 pm

To all who contributed to our victory against Kyndrall Tanzek this past Rise,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you. Duke Tanzek grew impatient with the deliberations of our people, and was assembling his soldiers in an attempt to take Alshambra by force. By aiding us in locating his secret barracks and defeating him before he had even begun, you have saved countless Alshambran lives. For this, you have my respect and my thanks.

In addition, many of those who had previously supported Duke Tanzek have heard of his plot and our successful counterstrike. Popular opinion is shifting. As such, I would like to publicly confirm a promise I have made to your Queen Peruna: should I become Queen of Alshambra, you all have my word that I and my people shall form an alliance with Derrickham, and furthermore shall stand with you against Fiddus Flanstrom and the great threat that rises in the East.

Your own Kierdyn Vilar stressed to me that the people of Crossroads are a force to be reckoned with, due in no small part to your unique combination of gifts, and your ability to work together as a unit despite your many differences. Your efforts this Rise have impressed that very clearly upon me, and I am honored to work with you to maintain peace and prosperity for both our kingdoms.

With gratitude,
Countess Vanessa Vilar
AmyD

Re: My thanks to you, people of Crossroads.

Postby Inumate » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Dearest Countess,

You are most welcome. You may have noticed me - the dashing dagon in the black and silver doublet - on the front lines, rushing into danger.

In an attempt at humility, I'll only briefly mention the incredible feats of swordsmanship you likely witnessed from me. Neither blow nor bow could harry my parry.

I am most grateful for your glowing praise. Great heroes require great patrons!

Best Regards,
~Inumate
Inumate

Return to In Game