[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Terres Rising • View topic - June 2013 Memorable Quotes and Moments

June 2013 Memorable Quotes and Moments

This forum is for questions or comments about Terres Rising, such as discussion of past events, announcements, or opportunities to help the game.

Re: June 2013 Memorable Quotes and Moments

Postby Stephen Consiglio » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Stephen Consiglio

Postby Andrea » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Last edited by Andrea on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrea

Postby Andrea » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Andrea

Postby Pat W » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 am

Pat W

Postby Andrea » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 am

Andrea

Postby Pat W » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah, cause that's *totally* the reason... not cause they were war mongering or anything...
Pat W

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm

I had so much fun this event, I'm sure I'm missing about a thousand great moments, but, lets see...

(Skye finds Mini Champion in the woods.)
Auro: "Oh! Skye, it looks like you have a friend! ...Or a stalker."

Coming out of the smoke at the Amphitheater. Aww, yeah.
That same character had a special moment with Anata which was pretty grand. :wink: "No! Not yet. I want her conscious. I want her able to hear me."
And, in that vein: "AAAAYRIIIIIIIIIIN!"

Crazyrushed Althea, now in super-pale edition because red makeup never comes off and white is almost my skin tone. Almost. *Shakes head*

(Heavily paraphrased)
Lady P: "Would you care for an... orange beverage?"
Odion: "Why yes, good Lady, I believe I would. This is... so good."
Lady P: "It is what you might call delightful. As in the delight of the sun.

Stefan/Fuiraxis, who was stasis'ed for a good hour while the mages were elsewhere, drinking Sunny D. < Dedication.
...And a certain mimed conversation I had with a certain rogue while Veles was talking at Fuiraxis.

"Skye! I know about the bells! I will get the bells!
Skye: "No..."
I don't remember how exactly the cookie thing went, but it was brilliant.

The Krom/Kierdyn/Veles discussion about Grey Messenger morphology. Oh man. All my strength not to burst out laughing.

(Reading a sign aloud)
"...Please mind Fluffy."
(Everyone takes a step back and goes for their weapons.)

Aaaand the dub-step bird around monster camp Friday night. "Wub-wub a-wub-wub a-WHOOO"

Also, for those involved: There was some lovely RP down by the waterfront late Sat. night. Kudos to all.
Alice

Previous

Return to Out of Game