Volunteers Needed: Festival of Fortune

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

Volunteers Needed: Festival of Fortune

Postby Inumate » Thu May 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Solapse and I are looking for volunteers to help us run the Festival of Fortune. The following roles need to be filled.

1/5 - Game runner: Responsible for running 1 or more card or dice games. We have 5 such games to run, and are seeking 2-5 people for this role. You may not have much time to participate in the festival if you do this.
    Judge for the Contest of Might: We need 1-2 people to help us decide what the most impressive feats of strength are. You will still have time to particpate in the festival if you do this.
    Thieve's Competition Mark: You will be marked to indicate that thieves should attempt to pickpocket you for tokens (stow away your valuables!). You will have time to fully participate in the festival.
    1/2 - Additional contest judges: We could use 0-2 volunteers to help us judge the contests, enabling us to run them faster.
Last edited by Inumate on Fri May 11, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Inumate

Re: Volunteers Needed: Festival of Fortune

Postby Lyndi Thorn » Thu May 10, 2018 8:52 pm

I would be more than happy to help out. I do not have a particular role that is over another so which ever you all want to give me or if you would like me to take what is left after others I am fine with that as well.

-Lyndi Thorn.
Lyndi Thorn

Postby Dax » Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 am

Gentlemen,

We offer our services as a judge for any competitions that you may need one for. We also offer our skills as a medical professional should the need for a physician arise. While we ourselves aren't particularly fond of games of chance we can certainly appreciate a good competition and challenges of skill.

Dr. Daxarien Thornhollow
Dax

Postby Inumate » Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Thank you Lyndi and Dax. I’ll reach out privately with details.
Inumate

Return to In Game