In Memory of Lord Stephen Consiglio

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

In Memory of Lord Stephen Consiglio

Postby Merry » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:11 pm

In curnos of 67 AR, the world lost a true hero.

Lord Stephen Consolio was born of Tangel. As a young man he settled in The town of Crossroads in Derrickham, recognizing as many of us do, a home where he could commit his life to the betterment of Ashriya.

Stephen was a proper man who strived in all things to remain true to his Honor. Time after Time he placed his friends before himself, and lived true. He was blessed of Kroon, who saw in Stephen a man worthy of his gifts. Derrickham too knew Stephens truth, and named him Lord of Crossroads where he served dutifully until his God called upon his service once again. When he returned to us, he continued his life's work until the day that he paid the ultimate sacrifice to rid our world of certain evil. He has gone to the realm of the Lord of Death, and brought with him a message that shall deliver us all.

Stephen was a three tour veteran of the Goblin Wars in Vidras Passage, alongside his dear friend Sir Krom of Derrickham. There he fought valiantly and took great pride in the care of those wounded and displaced by the war. He was a shield brother of Dimo the Undying. And more than a friend, he was family to me. He saved my life by bringing me to death, and in doing so set right that which had usurped Deaths Realm, and threatened to consume the souls of those who's time was not yet up.

I will never forget the last words here ever spoke to me, which I strive to live by each day.
“Merry, you must bring goodness to this world, I believe in you.”

Stephen believed in Crossroads.

May his memory empower us to be good, and live in faith. I will never forget you, Stephen Consiglio.

“I pray my life be faithful,
I pray my oath be heard.
Let each day I’m breathing,
Speak truth in every word.”

Thank you.

-Merry
Merry

Re: In Memory of Lord Stephen Consiglio

Postby Tim-Director » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 am

Will someone tell me how he died? He was a good ally.
Highlord Cyrus Fennton
Tim-Director

Re: In Memory of Lord Stephen Consiglio

Postby Merry » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Highlord,

Please speak to myself or Lord Da'reth directly, we would be happy to inform you.

It would not be prudent to post publicly the circumstances of his sacrifice.

-Merry
Merry

Return to In Game