[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Terres Rising • View topic - The Future of Finances

The Future of Finances

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

The Future of Finances

Postby connick » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Fellow Citizens of Crossroads,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my recent appointment to the position of Minister of Finance for the Kingdom of Derrickham. I am grateful to the Queen and Sir Cyrus for selecting me and I truly appreciate the support I have received from others in town. I am committed to the prosperity of the Kingdom and will do everything within my ability toward that goal.

Needless to say, there are many opinions about what actions we should take in these trying times. I look forward to cooperating with ALL well-intentioned citizens in their various endeavors. Shrewdness and impartiality are at the foundation of a successful financial administration and it is my intention to exercise both.

As a start, I will be resolving the debt incurred by constructing the new road. Once I am satisfied that all of the Kingdom's deficits have been eliminated, I will move to the task of accumulating the capital required to fund our future projects. From there I anticipate a period of continuing growth fueled by YOUR ingenuity and ambition.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for all matters financial.

Evreser Leets
Minister of Finance
Merchant Guildmaster
connick

Re: The Future of Finances

Postby Erykahn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Leets,

Congratulations on this position. I have faith that you will do good things for this Kingdom. As you did before the Breaking.

May you find shelter in the trees

Erykahn
Last edited by Erykahn on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erykahn

Postby Tim-Director » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:50 am

Leets,
Good thing I like you, and think you'll do great at the job.

Because I'm not a Knight anymore. I am the Highlord of the Kingdom, and the Regent in the case of the Queen's demise.

Highlord Cyrus Fennton
Tim-Director

Postby connick » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Erykahn, Highlord Fennton,

Thank you both for the words of encouragement. Please accept my apologies for using your old title, Cyrus; it's been ingrained in my head for ages. You a Highlord and me a Minister... We surely have grown over the years! Here's to our success, the success of the Kingdom and all of her inhabitants!

Super Manus Pugno

Evreser Leets
Minister of Finance
Merchant Guildmaster
connick

Postby Tim-Director » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Tim-Director

Postby Inumate » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Inumate

Postby connick » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

connick

Postby Inumate » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Thanks Leets! Good to see you can take a joke and still have something nice to say. Those diplomacy and conflict resolution skills must make you Drake Super Manus Pugno.

I was having a bit of fun, but everything I've seen tells me you make a great Minister of Finance.

Regards,
Inumate
Just Some Dagon
Inumate

Return to In Game