The Seated Gods

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

The Seated Gods

Postby Tim-Director » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:00 pm

First, I want to thank the Dominat, the powerful Ghoul accompanying him, and all those who assisted in rescuing me from the Protectorate.

As was my self-proclaimed mandate from the gods, I have traditionally educated all in the current status of the gods.

Right now, it appears that the only seated gods are:
DEATH
SIMONE

I look forward to more discussions with all my friends, and new friends to be.
Lavno Puspirica, Theologian
Tim-Director

Re: The Seated Gods

Postby Drimm » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 am

Lavno,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I am Drimm Dar'reth. I am very interested in discussing the Gods with you over the winter if you have the time.

Drimm Dar'reth
Lord of Crossroads
Drimm

Postby Merry » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Lavno,

I am glad you are recovering swiftly enough to return quite immediately to your holy Mandate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any needs unmet in your recovery and resettlement. Crossroads and Ashryia are blessed to see your return .

Marillion Silmerrion III
Councilmen of Crossroads
Knight Arisen of Ioterria
Merry

Postby Lyndi Thorn » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Lavno,

It would please me greatly to speak with you about the gods, if you have the time to spare this winter.

Lyndi Thorn
Councilwoman of Crossroads
Courier for Wolfrunners Trading Co.
Lyndi Thorn

Postby War » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Lavno,

The Dominat and I were glad to have been able to assist you and it is good to hear that you are recovering from your ordeal. As we did not get to discuss much, for respected reasons, if you find yourself with the time or are in our area again in the future, I would be very interested in speaking with you.

War
War

Postby Tim-Director » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:00 am

Indeed, thank you all for the company this past Rise, and the rousing theoretical discussions!

Lavno Puspirica
Tim-Director

Postby Mordecai » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:15 am

Lavno,

Thank you for sharing your views on the gods, it was very enlightening. I look forward to future discussions regarding the Divine and their seating.

Mordecai Jharrus
Mage Guildmember
Priest of Zinaar

P.S. I hope your arm is to your liking. In the future, should you find yourself in a similar situation (Gods forbid), don't hesitate to request help from the Mages Guild of Derrickham.
Mordecai

Postby Tim-Director » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 am

Mordecai wrote:Lavno,

Thank you for sharing your views on the gods, it was very enlightening. I look forward to future discussions regarding the Divine and their seating.

Mordecai Jharrus
Mage Guildmember
Priest of Zinaar

P.S. I hope your arm is to your liking. In the future, should you find yourself in a similar situation (Gods forbid), don't hesitate to request help from the Mages Guild of Derrickham.

Thank you again. I am using my arm to do many things that people often take for granted!
Lavno
Tim-Director

Postby Mordecai » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:37 am

Tim-Director wrote:Thank you again. I am using my arm to do many things that people often take for granted!
Lavno

Lavno,

I am happy you are pleased with it. As you've experienced personally, having ones life (seemingly) ruined can happen so quickly. And, unfortunately, people often seem to essentially give up on improving their life, on improving themselves. I hope you have learned to never give up on such things; there is always a way to better yourself, always a direction to move forward.

Praise be to the God of Power.

Mordecai Jharrus
Priest of Zinaar
Mordecai

Return to In Game