Look(ing) for (Education)

This forum is for all "In Game" posts. You must either post as your character, or a "unseen narrator" describing some in-game event.

Moderators: Ben, Tim-Director, Director Eric

Look(ing) for (Education)

Postby Duncan » Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 am

*A note that looks like a child wrote it with someone going through and correcting it later is affixed*
((OOG: parenthesis indicate corrected items))

(I am) look(ing) for some(one) to teach (me) a few things, contact Sythik if you can (teach me) any of (these) things:

(Throat) Shot
Dodge
Forestall
Mortal Strike
(Increased Toughness)
Destructive Blow

Also (interested) in learn(ing) how to get better at wearing (armor), getting better at shrugging off a fatal strike ((OOG: more advanced versions of Last Breath if it exists))

(Thanks),

Sythik
*a paw print is below the poorly scrawled signature*
Duncan

Re: Look(ing) for (Education)

Postby Tim-Director » Fri May 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Sythik! (Or someone else who is reading this find him!

I've got you covered on Finesse defenses. Who's better than me?

SPOILER... NO ONE!

Randall Raphael
Tim-Director

Postby Argue » Sat May 13, 2017 3:50 pm

~
Argue

Postby Inumate » Tue May 16, 2017 2:10 pm

On a related note, I'm looking for some training myself:

I'm pretty handy with a blackjack (OOG: Waylay), but if anyone could give me some pointers on how to identify opportunities and position myself to sneak up on larger groups of enemies (OOG: train me in Advanced Waylay) I'd greatly appreciate it.

At my military academy I learned to displace my physical form (OOG:Displacement - Major Psychometabolic) to avoid harm, but an old instructor of mine could phase their physical form out of reality for a few seconds (OOG:Phase Shift - Advanced Psychometabolic) and I'd be interested in finding someone that could teach me that.

Randall, I am also interested in improving my parry to forestall my enemies. Let me know if I could join in on that training.

Regards,
Inumate
Inumate

Postby Tim-Director » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

Inumate wrote:On a related note, I'm looking for some training myself:

I'm pretty handy with a blackjack (OOG: Waylay), but if anyone could give me some pointers on how to identify opportunities and position myself to sneak up on larger groups of enemies (OOG: train me in Advanced Waylay) I'd greatly appreciate it.

At my military academy I learned to displace my physical form (OOG:Displacement - Major Psychometabolic) to avoid harm, but an old instructor of mine could phase their physical form out of reality for a few seconds (OOG:Phase Shift - Advanced Psychometabolic) and I'd be interested in finding someone that could teach me that.

Randall, I am also interested in improving my parry to forestall my enemies. Let me know if I could join in on that training.

Regards,
Inumate

Sure thing, find me, Inumate!
Randall Raphael
Tim-Director

Return to In Game