[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Terres Rising • View topic - Favorite Moments from Spring 1

Favorite Moments from Spring 1

This forum is for questions or comments about Terres Rising, such as discussion of past events, announcements, or opportunities to help the game.

Favorite Moments from Spring 1

Postby Veles » Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 am

Sangar: "Oh, there are many creatures that you don't really see anymore. Dragons, elves... wait, there are still elves? Do you still have Wyldlings?"

Sangar: "I had a horrible dream. I remembered an apprentice who once uses Ignus when he shouldn't have. That poor village..."

Devron: "When you talk to Aradia... does she ever mention me?"

"Devron, you are so cool....like an ice bolt, cool."

"New Dynak? We should call the town Dynaktopia. Or Dynakia. Or Dynakville! We could be Dynakians! Or Dynaktutians. Or... we could just go back to being Crossroads."
Veles

Re: Favorite Moments from Spring 1

Postby Veles » Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 am

Peruna: "Veles, we're trapped in here. You need to do a ritual to get that barrier down!"
Veles: "Do a ritual? With what components? You want me to just pull some random components out of my pocket and just whip up a ritual really quick?"
(proceeds to do a ritual with the components in his pocket)
Veles

Postby MattOliver » Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 am

"Oh look its a horny hairy!" - the person who claimed not to be Zeek.
MattOliver

Postby Pat W » Mon May 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Race begins
Liren: Skye STAY
Skye: Looks frustrated and stands still while we run off
Pat W

Postby Leadrin Winters » Mon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Shortly after the Dynak fight:

*Tobias walks over to the food table in the tavern*
Tobias: Where are all the animal crackers? Did Dynak eat them all?
Yuri: *yells* DYANK!!! WHY?!?!
*entire town runs into the tavern thinking Dynak is back*
Leadrin Winters

Postby Whisper » Mon May 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Dying behind the barrier and then after everyone was long gone rolling over and saying "So how is everyone doing? Welcome to the Death Guild" and having Leadrin and Odion (sp?) pop their heads up and smile.

The most EMBARRASSING moment of being pulled in front of the tavern during the Dynac fight...hearing Dynac laughing and go "you can just sit there."

The BEST Charm ever. Still don't think he's a cat wyldling, though; even if he ~could~ purr ;)

"Skye Stay"- Liren & "We go play the 'Kill' trick now Liren?" "Yes, Skye. I think we do."

Capture the FLAG!!!!!

"Auro you know what you need to learn next? HOW TO USE A SWORD!" :)

Listening to the most interesting/ Best discussion about the future over energy drink shots.

Having serving drinks in the tavern actually work.

The best Wyldling interaction EVER with the Crow and pretty much any other character NPC he did.

A HUGE Thank you to ALL the NPC's/ Staff; the food was excellent and you guys were ~as always~ top notch!

"CROSSROADS!" *Entire town stops and turn to look at Kose (sorry about the spelling...I know it is wrong)** "Can we all just look at how beautiful the moon is?"
Whisper

Postby Whisper » Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Also, everything Veles was wearing. Period. I say you go around as 'casual' Veles more often.
Whisper

Postby Zaxamir Vypras » Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

Teaching Desther Basic Raise Dead in the middle of fighting goblins. "Can you toss us that one? Thank you, lad. Now just keep them busy for a bit."
Zaxamir Vypras

Postby Wolfman2006 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 am

Wolfman2006

Postby Director Eric » Fri May 11, 2012 12:38 am

"Wait, there's a gorilla!" "A gorilla's coming." "Hey everyone, there's a gorilla!"

"That's not a gorilla!!! SCATTER!!!"
Director Eric
Site Admin

Postby MattOliver » Fri May 11, 2012 2:33 am

MattOliver

Postby Stephen Consiglio » Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

After the Magic ward came down and the town (survivors) taking off back to the tavern:

"HEEEYYYYYY VEEELLLEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!"
"WHAT!?"
"LOOK WHAT I GOOOTT!!!"
"I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!!"

Hearing about Liren's "Time to scout" ends up getting captured during the capture the flag haha.

Odion's bow in the middle of killing all those goblins during the first sections of the games on saturday. It was just really neat hearing "STEPHEN" doing a quick side step and seeing an arrow loose where I was just standing.

Watching wyldling brawls was awesome (Adam, Jeff and Lynn.)

Fighting Jay was pretty fun too even though I got my ass kicked...

Excellent weekend can't wait to see you guys next month!!
Stephen Consiglio

Postby Leadrin Winters » Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

Dante getting shot in the knee.
Leadrin Winters

Postby Merry » Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes Andrea, Alex's (Dante's) face when I missed the undead and shot him in the knee was priceless.....apparently he was at one body at the time.....and I came very close to being responsible for his final death >_>......
Merry

Postby yurimoto » Mon May 14, 2012 7:56 pm

poor Dante was an adventurer till he took an arrow to the knee.
yurimoto

Next

Return to Out of Game