[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Terres Rising • View topic - August favorites :)

August favorites :)

This forum is for questions or comments about Terres Rising, such as discussion of past events, announcements, or opportunities to help the game.

August favorites :)

Postby chellesbelles » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 am

While the storm blows over, let's think about our favorite moments of this most recent event!!

As one of your newest resident Wyldlings, I'll start :D ....

1. Scurrying into town and meeting "creatures" which Flora and Skye only knew from children's stories!
2. The game of "why?" (hee hee hee!)
3. Naps on tables...or benches...or floor...or grass :) for napping is a glorious ferret tradition :)
4. Being thoroughly confused about TWO packs fighting on Saturday morning and not knowing which Alpha to back :)
5. Asking for explanation on words such as "epic", "poet", "vote", and "building" :)
6. Being absolutely horrified over trees having been cut down to make said buildings!
7. Rationalizing the exsistence of "good" undead and vampires :)
8. Hoarding "Shinies" (including Shiny Man Auro!)
9. Trying to eat without utensils (or dexterity for that matter!) :)
10. Finding both an Alpha and new friends to follow around was quite unexpected for Flora and quite delightful!
11. Tucking tail and being Omega :) a logical thing to do, but the tail being both long and fluffy enough for use as a pillow was an added bonus!
12. Scratches behind the ear!!!! (for future reference, Flora loves scratches behind her ears and will likely be your bestest friend for scratches :) )

...and of course seeing old friends and meeting new ones :) I'm eagerly awaiting September's event and will be there with bells on...or at least ferret-y ears/tail :D

~Chelle
chellesbelles

Re: August favorites :)

Postby Stephen Consiglio » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The whole event was fantastic. I really enjoyed this event as the last one I shall be playing as Stephen as.

As far as favorites:

"So Dimo says "whose got two thumbs a simbyot (spell check i'm still tired) and a 1000 drake bounty on we's heads?"
Riler "WAIT! Dimo has a thousand drake bounty???"
me "NO RILER! Dimo is our friend, we keep him around for a reason. besides you can't buy a new Dimo with a thousand drake!"
Riler "Have you tried?"

The "Honorable Mercenaries"

Adam teaching me how to sword and board better.

Dimo stopping me from more jokes.

Gaius Zek and I having a Riler's Eyepatch pun off. I think he won.

Peruna saying that she finally realized why people kept my character around.

walking around as a ghost was pretty sweet I must say.

fighting jack is always my favorite part of any rise and it was just made better this time because of his stone form at the end of the last battle.

Thanks guys for a great first character. i really appreciate all advice and roll playing that I had with you and I can't wait for you to see my next one.

Lon Days and pleasant nights. :D
Stephen Consiglio

Postby Leadrin Winters » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 pm

I must say, having the Kreigor boon as the squishy town healer was hilarious. It was fun to confuse townsfolk by tossing boulders around. And tossing Quentin.
Leadrin Winters

Postby Pat W » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Derrik's pose into stone form. Justin Mohn would be proud.

The entire scene in Willow's house... the banter was fantastic.

The fact that it kept taking Jak a minute to realize I was in the crowd he was talking to every time I came back from being killed in that final fight.

Standing and talking to Malcom very calmly as the battle took place around us.

Sitting behind a tree hiding from a fight (because I was cursed for 30 minutes) and realizing I was overhearing a conversation about killing townsfolk...
Pat W

Postby Whisper » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 pm

As a new player- the fox wyldling- I think a couple of my favorites are:

- Being asked to 'roll' dice to figure our a players name, so she started rolling on the ground...Poor Skye was so surprised when he called her 'strange' & left.
- TREE SPIRIT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Now a Tree Spirit hatching out of an egg is logical sense, but this killing trees to make benches/ buildings....now that is some craziness.
- The followers looking for Simone followers & raising a paw happily to show I was a devote follower...the broken paws, oh the broken paws....
- Seeing a horde of demons tromping forward and just doing the proper omega thing (flop on the ground, tuck tail and show your stomach).
- Using our strength as a new pack welcome!!! Sorry for everyone's shoulders!!
- Zeek sticks!!! I have never compiled such a collection!!!!
Whisper

Postby Krom » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 am

For me?

The insane amounts of death I unleashed with 4 hour resets and 10 free ap purchase :D

Advanced unarmed training in the early morning on the beach. (Anyone not coming is missing out by the way)

Bub's coming in at just the right time

The whole willow thing.

MY FRUNKING MASSIVE ROCK OF DEATH THANK YOU NICK YOU WON 1000 INTERNETS
Krom

Postby Leadrin Winters » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Leadrin Winters

Postby Krom » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

I KNOW HOW WAS IT SO COMFY ?!
Krom

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Shadows and Whispers in the dark, and the interlopers who dared to tread there.
Playing the Captain of King Derrick's elite red soldiers complete with appropriate mannerisms... while Peruna corrected everyone to our true nature.
Odion's face when speaking to "someone of interest" to him: pure insane zealotry, a real Cultist in the making.
Being a big green rope in a game of Tug-of-war between Jinx's Zinnarists, Krom and the residents of Crossroads, and a fresh heap of delicious Bacon...
Seeing some awesome props for stuff that... won't happen due to a little rain and wind. (F@&%! Simone).
Sleep is for the weak (and me when I get home... and the car ride to get home).
Wolfman2006

Return to Out of Game