No Seriously, Thanks

This forum is for questions or comments about Terres Rising, such as discussion of past events, announcements, or opportunities to help the game.

No Seriously, Thanks

Postby Leadrin Winters » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:08 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved in the rules process for taking the time, and no doubt considerable energy, to really consider some of the ideas we've been pushing for and ultimately give them a chance. I know we can get very passionate about game design, and while it comes from a place of love, I know that it can feel relentless. So here's a reminder that these efforts do not go unappreciated. Thank you for everything that you do.
Leadrin Winters

Re: No Seriously, Thanks

Postby Arcturius » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:20 am

I agree, thank you to all of our wonderful staffers for working as hard as they can to give us a awesome game to experience.
Arcturius

Re: No Seriously, Thanks

Postby Tim-Director » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:46 pm

You are welcome. It was indeed a lot of hard work from lots and lots of people. Thank you for recognizing that!

We always want to make this game as good as it can be, while most of us never want to lose the feeling that Terres is “hard mode”. But that doesn’t mean we can’t listen to what people are asking for. We may not be the game for everyone, but we can be THE game to lots. And to many who have been loyal to us for many many many years.
Tim
Tim-Director

Return to Out of Game